Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Yellow is not a bright color.


I have been watching cricket matches ever since I was 14 years. Though I am not an expert, I know the very nuances of cricket that has to be played at international level.


I have watched plenty of cricket to say that players from my own state have been poor fielders with a few but rare exceptions. Venkat was a gem of a fielder.

Yesterday's IPL against CSK and RCB again showed the Tamilnadu fielders' lack of fielding skill. Balaji first didn't even attempt to catch the miscue offered by Kallis.

Then, Vijay could not hold on to the two catches he tried and that cost the match for CSK. Basically, there is a fear of injury in Tamilnadu players while fielding. They simply are not dare devils.

I wonder whether the Bay of Bengal or the sambar idly is the cause of creating this timidness!

CSK's yellow is not bright any more.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: