Thursday, March 18, 2010

Renewing car insurance?

Midnight calls are always scary, no matter however you are strong mentally. I had to scare the wits out of my brother in Oregon and I was calling from Virginia where I was spending my vacation.

Without remembering the 3 hours plus time difference, I woke him up around 2.00 AM to inquire if he can come to pick me up a day later than agreed.

He sounded relieved as he could not take out his car on that day because his car insurance expires and he is yet to hear from estatecarinsurance.com about his car insurance renewal.

He promised to get it fixed within that day as estate car insurance works round the clock.

Well, car insurance issues in America seem to be complicated to me. I just thanked him for agreeing to postpone the visit by one day.

I remembered this when I renewed my car insurance yesterday without any hassles. Oh, how easy it is in Madras!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: