Monday, March 08, 2010

Are we going to lose mybloglog.com?

I am shocked to read a news (not yet confirmed) that Yahoo! is contemplating to close Mybloglog.com soon.

Mybloglog.com has given me more friends than any other bloggers network. I can only think of Blogcatalog.com as its nearest competitor in terms of giving traffic to my blog.

I will be very sad to see mybloglog.com to disappear from the Internet. Over the years, it gave me thousands of visitors and I have about 300 friends in it. I don't know how I a going to keep in touch with if Yahoo! ends it marriage with mybloglog.com

Oh, can someone keep it entangled in the web?

Source:fillsout.blogspot.com/2010/03/yahoo-will-close-mybloglog-in-2010-new.html

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comments:

Sherry said...

I hope they aren't going to close it. I am just learning my way around on here.