Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Eye wrinkles bothering you?

If my guess is right (yours too), there are more beauty products like wrinkle cream, fairness cream, sun lotion and lip gloss than life saving medicines.

My snail mail box (email inbox also) is stuffed with sales pamphlets that cry for our attention towards anti aging creams and diet pills that none in our family need.

Then there are seasonal campaigns for lip gloss and sun protection creams that might start arriving soon as the summer is just about to start.

Of all the beauty related products, wrinkle cream may be slowest moving one! Does it imply anything? Have people stopped aging? Beauty conscious people must be paying more attention to their face before it is too late.

Yes, my son also just bleached his face and he regularly uses cucumber paste on his face. I think he is letting me know that he is ready for marriage.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: