Thursday, March 04, 2010

Canon Powershot comes with CCD.

Looking into the eye of a camera, what one can see is different from what the eye of the camera sees. It looks deeply into the image after adjusting according to the surroundings like light, heat and color.

Yes, I will stop at this point simply because I don’t know any further about the technical details of a camera. How my naked eyes can differentiate when I look at the canon powershot digital camera?

I think it is wise to shut up (my mouth, not the camera shutters) and just start using the costly camera like any other camera I would use. My son cautioned me to take good care of the new camera with CCD because it is costlier than our old nikon camera built with CMOS which is cheaper than CCD sensor.

See, I told you, these technical details won’t make any difference to you if you are also like me who only knows how to capture an image!

The other day, my son sent me to read an interesting article about how these costly cameras are being slowly pushed out of the market because of mobile phone handset that has a built in mega pixel camera.

The article revealed a shocking fact that Nokia sells the largest number of cameras in India.

Well, facts or no facts, I know Nikon and Cannon are still busy manufacturing high tech cameras and people are still buying them. After all, didn’t I buy one recently after reading a few reviews at Consumermate.com, India’s dependable source for consumer product reviews?

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: