Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wear your USB drive on your wrist.


It is too bad that I can’t promote my business through custom usb drives because not many of my clients own computer. The idea is really appealing.
Look at this particular USB drive. It comes as a wristband. No one can ever lose it-eh? It is ideal for people who travel a lot. They can carry all their office documents, presentation programs and PDF manuals.
My husband, who runs his blogging academy, can think of buying custom USB drives to store all his tutorials to give them to his trainees. He can even carry his browser in the USB drive.
Yes, Firefox offers a portable browser that is ideal for anyone who wishes to use all their browser addons and plugins wherever they go.
This particular wristband USB drive is cheap but I wish it comes with more space.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: