Sunday, March 28, 2010

I am quoted in Indian Express.

Well, the excitement of Chennai Blogger Meet has subsided. I am still reading the reviews of the event by various bloggers who attended the meeting. One of my blog readers informed me that he has read an article in the Indian Express, a leading daily newspaper.


Since I don't buy it, I have been asking around whether anyone buys Indian Express. Just when I was about to give up, the article is very much mentioned in the 'Reviews' section in indiblogger.in

Yes, there it was about me. It goes like this:"R Badri, who is now a fulltime professional blogger managing 18 blogs says, “There is great opportunity for avid writers with the New Media. Small IT concerns have several openings for aspirants who have good writing skills,” he says."

Now I remember the journalist who talked to me during the tea break. She introduced herself as Mailini.

I thank her for quoting me.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: