Monday, March 08, 2010

Why should you buy a Sony VAIO?

My son asked me for what purpose I wanted a new Sony VAIO laptop. I blinked. For what purpose-why of course for my regular usage!

He then asked me if I want a Sony VAIO laptop to play games or do my journalism work. I still can’t understand the direction of the quiz. After all, a computer can be used for many purposes and it is not created to do a specific task!

“Yes, you right if you are taking about just a computer but Sony VAIO is not just any computer mother”-told my son.

“Sony VAIO has several models built for various specific purposes with special features and configuration though one can also use it like an ordinary computer but that would not justification to the Sony geniuses” my son continued.

Well, I must take his word; after all, he knows what he is speaking about as a computer engineer.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: