Monday, March 15, 2010

I am suffering from fever.

The IPL cricket fever is fully upon me. I am lagging behind my work but I can't afford to miss watching a single match.


Yesterday, it was disappointing to see my home team's defeat but I think they don't deserve to win. Their bowling department has solely let them down. Look at the poor Tyagi who was simply blown out of the cricket ground by the opposition.

I wonder why the Chennai Super Kings has not taken any steps to strengthen their bowling wing. These Tyagis and Morkels-won't they ever watch the bowling of Vass and Bret Lee? Won't they ever learn to do justice to their selection to play in such a mega tournament?

Come on Morkel, I know you can do it.

I am very sad for Dhoni and Hayden. Please dear, wake up and do something to cheer us up.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: