Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Where email fails…

At least once in a way, we all curse the technology which has taken over our way of living. We don’t use technology nowadays; they use us.

I hated myself today for depending so much on emails. Last month, I received through email two photo graduation announcements from two of my ex-students. The graduation party was held on last Sunday that I totally forgot to attend.

Had those photo graduation invitations been printed and sent through postal mail, my husband would have propped it up in a board that he specially installed. He used to paste wedding invitations on that board.

Paper printed invitations are not thrown away by us immediately. We keep them till the function is over.

Most of us tend to forget event dates that are stored in our indispensable ‘Inbox’. Even wedding invitations are being sent through email these days. Now, only Twitter is yet to be used to announce family events.

I have learnt a lesson today; what about you?

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: