Friday, May 02, 2008

When is the next art exhibition?


I won't say the God is cruel because he is always kind. Whoever asked me the question, "when is the next art exhibition' is also not cruel but only the time. I was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

So, here I am, trying to find the answer, I found out a web site where UK based art listings and opinions using maps, and more can be found.

For example, the "Zombie Surfers" exhibition at the Cell Project Space is going to end in 30 days from today. You can suggest a venue, such an event and leave your feedback on an exhibition you have attended.

The picture you see here belongs to a photography exhibition that is to end in 44 days time.

ArtRabbit is the online tool for everyone interested in the UK's vibrant contemporary art scene – connecting hundreds of venues with thousands of daily visitors and their opinions.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: