Saturday, May 24, 2008

Top Directories database.

For the past one month, I have been submitting my blogs and directories in various directories. The experience of submitting to directories has not changed a bit; it is a monotonous and boring task but it is to be done however.

I have a list of more than 1000 good directories that I have compiled from various resources. As usual, over a period of time, some directories drop off.

Today, I have stumbled onto a great resource of top directories. Each directory listed is described in short about the free listing requirements along with its Google PR.

Also, there is a provision to include your own directory for free. This is a wonderful opportunity to get listed in one of the highly visited database of web directories.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: