Thursday, May 15, 2008

Solar bra.

I read about this product of this century-a solar bra. It is developed as a means to recharge a cell phone or iPod.

This news story appeared in today’s Time of India. But alas, there was no mention about its price and where it is available.

I immediately went to Shopwiki.com, my favorite online shopping mall and searched for it. No, it was not available there. While searching there, I also stopped at their home and garden section to see if there is anything new.

My son wanted an all-in-one kind of tool kit. He has been contributing on various issues related to home maintenance and gadgets repair. He has a natural ability to fix things.

Last week, my computer table needed fixing of one of its wheels. My son could not locate a correct size spanner but managed to fix it with a kitchen tongs.

I bought this Black Box LAN Tool Kit - FT178A. But I felt it was costly at around $500. Oh well, we will be able to recover its cost over a period of time by not engaging professional help.



I am still on the look out for that solar bra.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: