Saturday, May 24, 2008

Where can you get leather lingerie?

What? Lingerie made of leather? I have not heard of so far! Why would women choose to wear inner garments made of leather? I thought inner garments like lingerie are supposed to give you comfort. Would leather lingerie do that?

Actually, I happen to read the question in the title in a fashion forum. But none had replied the question. I thought I will reply the question and so searched for leather lingerie.

I was astonished to find a lot of websites that sell leather lingerie along with hundreds of cheap lingerie, bridal lingerie (this is also new to me) and more.

Out of the hundreds of websites, I liked Lingeriediva.com because of myriad inner garments and the spread is really vast. There are eye catching negligees, swim wear, lingerie and so on.

I think lingeriediva.com attracts more men who would like buy something to his wife that is for his eyes only.

Lingeriediva.com ranks third in Google’s search for ‘Leather Lingerie’.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: