Thursday, May 22, 2008

Great cheap hotels in Italy.

The story of the twins that founded the city of Rome is still fascinating to read. I don’t know how many times I read it but I always felt the awe that I felt when I read it for the first time in my 5th standard class.

Since then, I volunteered to participate in all the essay competitions in my school and I used to win several times for my writing skill. All the essays that I wrote were about Rome, its magnificent architecture, its hotels, their food and the warriors of great Roman Empire.

Now I am 48; I still long to visit Rome. I love their pizzas and pastas. The only thing that stands in my procrastination is their Madras like weather.

I intend to find websites for booking cheap hotels in Italy. Have you ever dealt with ShermansTravel.com, the popular hotel reservation portal?

Apart from hotel bookings, I read some useful tips to remember when visiting Italy.

Example:
Service in Italy:
Get used to surly and slow waiters, ticket sellers, hotel clerks, etc. Rather than get aggravated, adjust to the pace of life, slow down, and take your time.”

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: