Thursday, May 22, 2008

Last drop of alcohol is removed.

The story goes like this: “Listen mate, I am sober like a stone and let me tell you why I am in an alcohol rehab and you will agree with me fully that…”

No, I don’t want to complete the story because I am sure we have all heard them before; all alcoholics, whether they are in the rehab already or waiting to be admitted in an alcohol rehab, tell different excuses but they all agree on one thing and that is, their alcoholism is justified.

And that is why they require complete rehabilitation. Not only should every drop of alcohol be removed from their blood but also from their mind totally. Isn’t that called ‘rehabilitation’?

I know of a man who required intensive alcohol rehab some years ago. He is fully rehabilitated now. He sent me an email that was eloquent on the facilities and treatment of Sunset Malibu, a fully equipped residential alcohol rehab and drug treatment center located in Malibu with magnificent 180 degree whitewater ocean views just outside the sunny confines of Los Angeles, California.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: