Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Excume me, I am mad.

"Excuse me please, I am mad about my religion"- this thought came to me when I read about a vaishnavaite group that initiated a legal proceedings against Kamal's yet to be released movie 'Dasavatharam".

Do you know their line argument? " Untold hardship and irreparable loss" is what they felt when they saw a few scenes in the movie trailer.

See the extent they go to publicise themselves! Religion is the number one excuse in India and one can commit anything or say anything under the religious pretext and stay immune to law.

Using religion, an individual or a group can do any amount of harm to anybody.

It is very sad that this vaishnavite group has not studied the basic principles of Bhagvat Gita which is the most sacred teaching for the vaishnavites.

What is their untold hardship and what they have lost? To me they have lost their mind and soul. They are just mad.

News source: Times of India

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: