Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tips and tips. Where are they?

In the year 2000, when I first got entangled in the web, I frequently bumped onto websites that offer tips that are very useful in my day to day life.

Some examples are, how to keep the soap dry always, where to locate home repair services, how to detect a Trojan and remove it from my PC etc etc.

That is how I got so hooked to the Internet. The information I gathered was enormous and it also made me the center of attraction at family gatherings, staff room in the college I worked and in the parties of course.

Now, I don't seem to stumble onto such great tips. May be because my focus is elsewhere. I know I can find the life tips if I search for but I simply want to bump into them like before.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: