Thursday, May 29, 2008

I am hungry for a carrot cake.

I should blame Yahoo! for making me hungry for a carrot cake. That appetising and salivating picture of carrot cake made me hear the rumbles in my stomach.

This is the first time I am hearing about a cake made of carrot. We use carrot only in salad. Of course my son loves carrot juice.

This carrot cake picture is given below.













For the recipe of this carrot cake, you should read Yahoo! food. Oh, the recipe is all fine but the mention of egg in it makes me to have second thought. How can I eat a cake with egg as one of the ingredient?

No, I am going to compromise for once and prepare the cake. God, please pardon me once, just this once. If not, why else you made me look at this carrot cake?

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: