Friday, December 28, 2007

Dish antenna for free.

I will not be surprised if the roads in major cities in India is littered with dish antenna. People (including I) are terribly dissatisfied with the service (non service) of Dish TV, who was the first to have come on this scene a year ago.

Their customer care number: 9789166556 is inaccessible. For roughly 45 minutes, I tried this mobile number but no response. They have an inefficient web site that only adds to the chaos.

I heard from a dealer here that already two subscribers of Dish TV surrendered their dish antenna and demanded payment because of poor service by the Dish TV.

It is very clear that they are least bothered about their customers once they dump the materials on them. Every now and then a channel will vanish and no information will be provided to their customers.

I too am waiting for the reliable Reliance to come on the scene and I am sure they will vanquish inefficient operators.

The call center service is becoming very unreliable of late.cry

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: