Thursday, December 06, 2007

Got questions about health concerns?

“I owe you one, man”, I told myself long ago mentally thanking one of my husband’s relative who got my first job in a nursing home as a patients’ care supervisor. It was more of a house keeping job attending mostly to complaints of cockroaches and mosquitoes and faulty furniture.

Now my husband’s relative whose name is Krishna is in a dilemma. His mother aged 82 is finding the life tough in a home for the aged. The home advised him to take his mother back.

When I came to know about BetterCaring.com, I immediately thought of Krishna. This web site will definitely be useful to him and to his mother. It is an indispensable resource for anyone seeking or researching care solutions.

Bettercaring.com is a dedicated service for anyone who needs answers to crucial questions about care for themselves or their loved ones. I think it is the right resource for him to arrange for alternative care to his mother.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: