Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Smorty hires bloggers.

A girl studied with my husband in school sent his daughter to me. I have never seen her before and even my husband has not heard from his schoolmate after 1971.

The girl’s name is Bharati. She is a well paid software engineer. She was looking to change her career because she could not endure the pressures of her employer. She sought my assistance and asked me if I can help her in anyway.

She showed me her past achievements and I noticed the she maintains a blog that attracts more then 250 readers daily. I was impressed by the statistics and inquired her if she would like to blog for money for which she readily gave her consent.

Then I showed her the website of Smorty, a service connecting advertisers with bloggers. I explained how smorty.com works and how it acts as an intermediary between a blogger and an advertiser.

This is a wonderful opportunity to get paid for blogging and the more blogs you maintain, the more you can earn. I told her how it is important for her to build up the readership for her blogs and gave her a lot of useful tips in that direction.

I showed her how Smorty.com has been giving me blogging assignments and also showed the payment proof.

I hope she takes up the proposal seriously and work as a professional blogger. She has the required talent.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: