Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Paid to search marketing strategy.

Why would anyone looking to promote their website or service through paid to search method in search engines other than Google? Those 'other' search engines-do they still thrive? I thought Google has swallowed those micro size PPC search engines.

Ok, I am not going to influence your mind if you are bent upon your marketing campaign through paid to search but can you please tell me your parameters on which you select a PPC search engine?

What is the minimum click conversion ratio do you anticipate for your ad campaign. The reason I am asking his, I might be able to help you in some way. I have done some research on this topic that helped me to gain fairly good knowledge about PPC advertising.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: