Friday, December 14, 2007

Owens Hunter Series Dog Boxes.

I never had the necessity to own even a car because I am a work at home now. I have quit my job as a lecturer to devote my full time to my own maths academy.

But this involved frequent shifting my office or home as per the demands of unavoidable circumstances. Even now, I am contemplating to relocate to a different city though it involves a lot of expenses.

I have accumulated a truck load things plus two puppies that are threatening to outgrow their shelters. I cannot imagine shifting them in their present shelters.

There must be some way to put them in a dog box with ample ventilation. And I know that the dog box should be lined with a durable plastic corrugated material that is easy to clean and helps to keep the dogs warm in the winter and cool in the summer.

Oh yes, I almost forgot. BuyAutoTruckAccessories has a dog box for all needs. I can upload this dog box on the back cabin of a truck.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: