Monday, December 03, 2007

Get in to the Second Act.

I am a selfish person. During big festivals like Christmas, I buy myself a gift first and then only I buy for others.

There is a simple logic here. When I buy myself a gift, I am very happy and that makes my feelings and emotions benevolent. Then I go about buying gifts for others that are more valuable than mine. (Smile)

I hope you understand. Now, may I go to Second Act, my favorite online shop? Today, I have received in my email, as their deal of the day, the Saeco Incanto Coffee maker. The existing one needs to be thrown away literally. It has served us long and begs retirement.

Second Act is an authorized dealer for many popular brands plasma TV too. The brands include Hitachi, Sharp and the dependable Samsung.

You can also sign up for the deal of the day and let me tell you one thing; you can save big money from it. Remember, the product offered in the deal of the day stays there for only 24 hours.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: