Friday, December 21, 2007

Are you studying for MCSA/MCSE.?

Subsequent to my previous post, my son asked me to blog about this wonderful form for all WSUS questions along with some good how-to's. This seems a good resource for anyone administering WSUS or studying for MCSA/MCSE.

Yes, I remember one of present students mentioned about this course that he is doing part time. This forum can be a good resource for him.

I noticed that the forum has 14,400 members who have actively participated so far and created over 39,000 posts. More over, at any given time, hundreds of guests are reading this forum.

But, there are a few topics that is lacking in participation. The most active topic is on 'WSUS 2 Server issues'. Obviously, this topic should be more interesting or it generates more doubts.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: