Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Free autographed sports memorabilia.

I immediately forwarded the email to my husband because he is an avid collector of sports memorabilia. The email asked me to click on Sports Credit Card Low APR that will enable me to get a pre-approved sports credit card.

The features of the credit card include:
· Autographed memorabilia by past and current players.
* VIP access to sports events.

Yes, the card is packed with all other regular features that every credit carries with it.

But my husband takes time to decide. He wanted to ensure that he gets the best bargain. So, he asked me to compare the offers from other such credit card issuers. He directed me to CreditCardSearchEngine.com, one of the Internet’s longest running sites for online credit card comparison. It allows consumers, business and students alike to search, compare, and apply for all types of credit card offers, everything from low interest and reward card to cards for people with bad to average credit.

Shortly after that, I submitted a list to my husband.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: