Friday, December 21, 2007

Where is Riviera Maya located?


“Oh, who is interested in dull geographical information mom?’-the question was posted by my son who thinks nothing is more interesting in the world than music and food. It is the age dear, the age. He is twenty two now. (Smile)

But, he was excited when I told him about where we are planning to stay when we visit Mexico in December 2008. Mayan Riviera, or Riviera Maya in Spanish, is one of the most popular destinations in Mexico.

I just allowed him to read the web release of KARISMA hotels that was explicit about its luxurious resorts located in Riviera Maya.

I showed my son all their five signature resorts and he found it difficult to choose one. We explored about their famous cuisine and here is what they say about it:

“Well, call us food fanatics; call us bon vivants, because we just believe that you cannot have a great vacation without great food.”

I think that did the trick on my son. His next question was: “Mom, this Cancun Vacations, can’t we not plan during next month itself?”


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: