Thursday, December 27, 2007

Honda hooked me.

Even though, I am not a car owner, I always go by car anywhere within the city. I simply hire a car for my purpose and I take whatever car that is offered to me. I have no preferences until one day, I happen to ride in Honda Accord. It was purely luxurious and comfortable.

To my liking, the driver was also talkative and during the day, he regaled me with hilarious stories about various customers he took in his car. Also, he was very knowledgeable about various types of cars and their maintenance cost, running cost, mileage and other performance.

He said that Honda is currently the largest engine manufacturer in the world. This particular car I was riding in is near maintenance free because he said that he buys the spare parts from radiator.com that maintains an inventory of over 80,000 parts.

Radiator.com keeps a full stock of Honda and Civic Radiator. Each of these original equipment quality parts come equipped with a no hassle lifetime warranty on parts and labor.

I rang up my travel agent and requested that he send only the Honda Accord in future for my requirements. I hope he sends the same driver too. razz

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: