Thursday, December 27, 2007

Please comeback, India needs you.

This call is for all those web developers that have migrated to America. Though I don't blame them, I feel their absence here whenever I encounter poor and pathetic web sites that I have to deal with.

For example, the web site of dishtv, which is ( dishtvindia.in) one the leading providers of satellite TV services. Four months ago, I encountered a problem of paying on line the monthly fees. I immediately informed them about this. They have acknowledged it and I heard that they still let it be like that. And this is one the top corporate houses in India.

The next is the broadband and telephone service provider AirTel from the house of Bharti AirTel. Here, in airtel.in, their server goes out of service frequently. Then, if we wrongly enters our password, it will repeatedly ask us to open a new browser. I feel this is a stupid security measures that not even Paypal and e-bay has incorporated.

So, please come back web developers. Treat this as a S.O.S. call.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: