Saturday, June 09, 2007

May be I should join PPP.

Why not? I think I am blogging fairly well. I saw many Pay Per Post affiliates' blogs and I am not bad man when compared to that.

I have a decent PR and I am already contracted by other sponsors as you can see from my posts.
I heard that PPP recently introduced a concept of interacting directly with sponsors if I install a relevant badge on my blog.

Some badges that I noticed charge $8 per post and some even $150 per post. Hmmm... $150 per post. Man, if I could charge that much, I will be happy to get just 4 posts a month. That money can take care of my son's education fees.

Ok, I am motivated to take my blog up to that level and may be next year I will achieve it. But with your support of course.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

3 comments:

Open Eyes Blinded By The Knowledge Of All That Is said...

Keep us posted on how it works! I am interested to know if it is worthwhile.

Anonymous said...

Yeah mala,
PPP is perhaps the best available program. Although my blog is not yet approved being not meeting the criteria of 90 days.

cybersix said...

Yep, you should join..blog while making money..isn't it interesting?