Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Downlod music directly to ipod.

No thank you PC sir. I don't need you anymore for my audio entertainments.

I can now download songs directly on to my ipod from lala.com, the California based music site.
This can be the most exciting news for my son as well as all the ipod users worldwide.

This saves them a lot of time as the duplication is avoided here. We all know how much time it takes to transfer songs from PC to ipod.

But it costs money folks, so ensure you have sufficient limit in your credit cards. I have been to lala.com and they are loaded with volumes and volumes of music albums.

"The Palo Alto-based company has an agreement in principle to sell nearly 200,000 songs from Warner Music Group Corp. for 99 cents each, starting Tuesday."

Hmmm... so, are you ready?

Source: Yahoo news.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: