Saturday, June 09, 2007

All in one social networking website.

Fropper.com is a dating, friendship and social networking website for Indians.

With this, I have counted seven social networking sites for Indians. Surprisingly, I have so far not registered in any one of them.

Mostly there will be talk in Hindi which I don't understand much and the talk will be centered around Ishwarya Rai of course. Don't they ever get tired of following her?

Since it is also a dating site, I noticed several invitations from boys to girls seeking friendship. They easily forget that they are in India and it is Indian girls they are inviting.

Either that or about cell phones and SMS. Nothing interesting for me there except a few odd stories about education and career.

The website is not loading fast.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comments:

Slogan Murugan said...

I think fropper is a flop...