Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Card reader and writer.

Shame on me! What is the use of reading so many gadgets blogs without gaining any knowledge of the card reader and it's applications?

But it so happened. I confess that I am a zombie in these matters. When my son asked me to get him a card reader so that he can transfer all the photos we captured during our recent trip to Goa, I hid my ignorance and went out.

At the shop, I walked with confidence with an air of authority but with a purpose. I simply didn't want to expose my weakness. I asked for a card reader and the first question he asked me was what type of memory card I have.

Flat! I was cleanly floored. Memory card? I called my son and told him about my situation. He talked to the shop keeper directly and pulled me out of my predicament.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huh…
You should check more informative web resources to find more new gadgets and information about them. When you’ll know something about it you’ll be closer to your son, trust me. I’m still using SD card))