Friday, June 29, 2007

The clumsy clown that I am.

Yes, I am like that when I have to install something in my computer. I just cannot understand these drivers. I am relieved to a large extent with the arrival of Windows XP that picks up many things without drivers.

Drivers are small programs which are used for particular devices to use them on computer. Some devices on computer can be run without installing drivers or you can say that they don't need any driver for operating. For example, hard drive, LAN card and RAM. But some devices cannot operate without installing drivers.

This is where I am stuck up frustrated. I have to call on a technician to install something for which I paid much less than the technician's charges.

What to do; I never seem to learn.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: