Saturday, January 02, 2010

Contact me for tips to save on auto insurance.

Even before the money goes out of the bank or wallet, the word goes out. It is simply amazing how sales people of insurance companies’ smell the air. I made a few inquiries to buy a second hand car for my son.

Before taking a short nap, I have compiled the call made and data collected in a piece of paper. I was surprised to find 35 missed calls in my mobile when I woke up; and I slept for only 35 minutes!

Since none of the callers were known to me, I tentatively returned the first 3 calls. Guess what! All of them were eager to submit auto insurance quote for a car I am yet to buy.

Well, due to my prior experience, I drove hard for maximum auto insurance discount for the used car that I planned to buy. I know auto insurance agents are hard nuts to crack and they are tough negotiators when it comes to parting with some of their own commission.

After talking to half a dozen salesmen, I am yet to finalize my auto insurance deal.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: