Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Big list of free web directories.

When I was asked to use one free seo software to boost this blog’s search engine rankings, I didn’t show much interest because of lack of time. So, I dumped the link in the cold storage only to retrieve it back yesterday on second thoughts.

When I opened the link in my browser, I was surprised to realize the usefulness of the website. It offers huge list of free and paid web directories where we can submit our blogs to gain one way backlinks.

On a quick glance over the list, I found out that my directory is missing in the list. I was able to suggest to seosoftware.org to include my directory in the list.

Directory submission is a must for every bloggers to increase link popularity. The task is definitely monotonous but still, it has to be done.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: