Saturday, January 16, 2010

Which online backup service would you recommend?

Do you think there are review sites that only focus on physical products such as diet pills, acne creams and mobile phones? Even services provided by various websites are reviewed honestly and rated before publishing.

I frequently use to read reviews about online backup services, web hosting packages, online tuitions and home security services. One of my trusted sources for unbiased reviews is nextadvisor.com

They have formed a nice team of dedicated reviewers who mostly use the services first before giving their feedback and rating.

Like many bloggers, I backup my blogs using a few online backup services and I use both free and paid backup services. Though I am satisfied with those that I use, I will not risk keeping all the fruits in one basket.

Online backup is a serious matter I advise all the probloggers to take backup of their entire blogs along with images and tags/labels.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comments:

Nadya said...

I am wondering if you would be interested in reviewing a new CloudBerry Online Backup powered by Amazon S3 with friendly user interface, strong data encryption and scheduling capabilities. What safer place to keep your files than Amazon's servers? You can download your copy at cloudberrydrive.com

Nadya,
CloudBerry Lab team