Thursday, January 28, 2010

Why should it be always Eagles and Maple Leaves?

My last two investments on bullion market didn’t yield the desired results but still, that was my desire only whereas the result was as expected and predicted by gold investment experts.

My husband has strictly instructed me to keep buying gold coins whenever there is a slump in the gold bullion market price. Even when there was a boom in the oil market, he advised me strongly against investing in it or in any other commodity.

What would a typically obedient Indian wife do but to curb her instincts and obey the lord of the house?

But again, like all other ladies, I too stood to gain by not exercising my freedom. After all, the lord of my house has been proving his wisdom in financial matters of my house.

The one thing that I want to add to my collection of gold coins (hey, I have only a fistful; don’t imagine otherwise) is Chinese Gold Panda, that is sold slightly higher than the other gold coins.

Why should it be always Eagles and Maple Leaves?

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: