Monday, January 11, 2010

Meet your bedroom planner.

Certain things are bought only on recommendations-right? Things that we want to last long like furniture are better purchased at shops that are recommended by our friends and relatives who can vouch for quality of wood and craftsmanship.

I am a poor shopper when it comes to select wooden furniture. That is why we recently moved into a fully furnished bungalow. Everything we asked for such as a modern platform bed with a hinged design for more portability, king sized wardrobes to dump more unused dresses (we all do that-right?)(Smile), kitchen cabinets etc.

Sure, I could have saved money if I had bought all the modern furniture on my own but now I am a satisfied woman because I saved precious time in shopping for all of them. With no stress at all, I furnished my house with top quality wooden furniture in Italian style.

I only conveyed my preferences for headboard panels for the platform bed, color of kitchen cabinets and the real estate executive took care of the rest.

Hey, I must make a confession; I used the online interactive bedroom planner at eroomservice.com

I am yet to throw a party for my relatives and friends.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: