Saturday, January 16, 2010

I am ashamed!

How else can I feel when I said I don’t know about beyond.com in spite of being a web entrepreneur since 1998? How I could have missed such a large job search site, probably much larger than any other jobs and career search engine however popular they may be?

The question “Do you know beyond.com is the biggest job search portal in the web?” was openly asked by a participant in a bloggers’ meet.

When I checked it out, I was simply dumbfounded. It is as they claim-the world’s largest niche career opportunities. The niches are categorized into hundreds of channels for quick search.

Browse the niche networks by location as well as by the industry.
Some of the niche job categories:
Sales
Communication
Customer service
Healthcare
Construction

For the benefit of prospective employers, they can search the resume database.

I could go on and on about the site and still I may miss a few features. Please take time to visit this biggest niche job search site now and share your findings with your friends.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: