Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Invitation for the graduation day.

Let me be frank; till date, I have not heard about graduation invitations. But when I received one from one of my ex-students, I realized what a proud moment for her it will be-the honors day.

Oh my God, how I wish I had known about graduation invitations 2 years ago when my son got his engineering degree? The graduation day-every youth’s most memorable day should be shared with parents, relatives, friends and past teachers.

When I showed the graduation invitation I received (see below) to my present students, there was a loud cheer and some talked about who they will invite on their graduation day.

Surprisingly, the next day, several of my students showed me their own hand drawn design of the future graduation day invitation.

They were childish alright but I appreciated the spirit.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: