Thursday, January 14, 2010

If you lose, then you are a winner!


Losers need not always end up being branded as unsuccessful. I realized this fact when one of my students knocked on my door yesterday. I have not seen him in several weeks. When I opened the door, I could not hide my pleasure and I literally screamed in delight at his pencil thin appearance.

His obesity was an eyesore among everyone and his parents were really worried. I then suggested he use treadmill. I know of a treadmill that burns 3 times more calories than the treadmill that we see in every house.

It is called “Incline Treadmill” (see picture). This is now the hottest weight loss machine in the U.S. and it is recommended by Jillian Michaels, a famous weight loss trainer and a TV celebrity.

The price of this Incline Treadmill is also much less than the flat treadmill.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: