Monday, January 18, 2010

Can you program your mind to cure eczema?

I noticed the part time driver whom I have appointed has eczema in his right foot. But I was very sorry when I asked him about his foot condition. He was terribly embarrassed that I noticed.

After I conveyed my apologies for my indecency, I enquired about how got it. His reply revealed that he didn’t know much about the causes for eczema but he has been treating his foot condition as per doctor’s guidance.

I asked him how long he has been driving for which he replied that he has been driving for the past 6 years. He admitted that even after 6 years, he is tensed on the road.

I think that might be the cause for eczema. I know stress is one of the causes for eczema but most of the sufferers of eczema are not aware of this fact.

Being a life coach, I gave him some mind control methods to relieve him of his nervousness. I hope he follows that

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: