Sunday, August 31, 2008

What type of shower chair do you need?

There was a small debate in our home over the issue of a shower chair that has come up for sale in a popular auction shop. Though I didn’t know what type of chair was for sale and its price, I already decided that I wanted only a folding shower chair because of space limitations.

So, I asked my husband to check out again at the sales brochure. He checked and confirmed that it was not the one I had in my mind.

It didn’t take me long to find the web’s biggest medical supplies and fitness equipment store Allegromedical.com


Founded in 1996, and now serving more than 1 million customers, Allegro Medical is one of the largest and most technologically advanced independently owned online retailers of life enhancing products in the United States.


Yes, they have the exact foldable shower chair that I wanted.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: