Monday, August 04, 2008

Furniture that require umbrella.


A newly painted delivery van was parked outside my home. A rather strange sight it was for me because, I have hardly seen the residents of that house. It seemed to be locked always.


The irresistible urge to know what is happening filled me up and I cooked up courage to walk up to them and rang the bell.


I was disappointed as I was greeted with not a friendly face. With some lame excuse that was very obvious, I retreated.


But I kept watching the house from the balcony of my home. I did not have to wait longer. A huge umbrella like structure was unloaded from the van and soon it was unfolded into view.


Ah, that must be some sort of cover for their patio furniture. I thought it was wise of them to install that since the monsoon is on the horizon and also, patio furniture covers protect our furniture from pollution, rain and harsh sun.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: