Saturday, August 30, 2008

Any search engine for flowers?

Coral flower with white bokehImage by tanakawho via Flickr I was sent this picture only by a contact in Flickr.com We both share the same love for flowers.

This is Coral Flower. I want to know desperately more info on this slender and beautiful flower. This is so romantic and gives a cool sensation to look at.

I have been searching the Web for info on this lovely flower but I am unable to come up with anything. Is there a niche search engine or directory of flowers?

I should be able to search for any flower with its name as the search term and the search result should include photo, common name, cultivation methods, its uses if any, fragranace, life time etc.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: