Thursday, August 28, 2008

Absolte chaos in T.Nagar.

Busy South Usman Road in T.Image via Wikipedia The chaos that is prevailing in T.Nagar, the city's shopping district cannot be expressed but only to be experienced.

I had the unfortunate privilege of experiencing that madness yesterday when I went there to attend a marriage. Being born and brought up in Madras, I know every nook and corner of this city but for the first time, I felt I was in an alien city.

I was forced to take unexpected turns, circuitous routes, navigate through 100s of vehicles in those narrow roads because of the city's traffic department's poor vision.

This is leading to extra consumption of fuel and time. I pity the residents of T.Nagar; they are enduring so much. For tourists of madras, it all seems to be enjoyable as they have come here to shop around.

The image you see here is the place I am referring to-the South Usman road, in T.Nagar

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: