Thursday, August 07, 2008

Easy to understand tutorials on web hosting.

This blog post will be very useful for newbies as well as experienced webmasters and bloggers. Ever since I launched my first website in the year 2001, I have been looking for easy to understand web hosting tutorials and after seven years, I have found the exact materials on the web.

The reason for my first 4 websites being abandoned by me is mainly due to the lack of knowledge about control panels. When you first log into your control panel given by your web host, you will be intimidated by all those icons and information.

It is absolutely essential for you to get a fair amount of reading of articles on control panel. Without equipping yourself with the required knowledge about using the control panel, you are likely to disfigure your website.

Oh, I forgot to mention the importance of selecting apt domain name for your home in the cyber space. It should be suggestive of the theme of your website or blog.

Once you have selected the domain name, it can’t be changed. So, read as many articles on domain names as possible before you think about the domain name for your first website.

Bookmark webhostingrating.com/articles and please blog about it in your blog. This is a big resource center.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: