Saturday, August 16, 2008

The forgotten blogroll.

Don’t we all do-forget the blogs that we add in our blogroll because we sincerely admire or to oblige a friend?

Of course we don’t forget to visit the blogs on bloroll intentionally. The might ‘time’ stands tall in our life, friendly most of the times but not so friendly at times.

I thought I would visit at least 6 blogs today that are in my blogroll but I ended up visiting just one because I spent the stipulated time fully on the blog of Fitfuel.com

Since I too write a lot on meditation, the blog post titled ‘Running on meditation’ attracted my attention. After reading that post, I wrote a blog post on it in one of my blogs.

Though I don’t run or walk these days, I too withdrew my mind from my consciousness while walking a few years before. I fully used that walking time to focus on my body and tried to shut off my mind completely.

The blogger has voiced his opinion and experience on meditating during running and has quoted Zen of running aptly which also echoes my method of focusing on body and breathing rather than focusing on thoughts while walking or running.

The next post that I felt the urge to read was on ‘releasing emotions’. Ah, this is one topic that I used to lecture on quite frequently. I would have written the blog post on releasing the emotions differently. For example, I would have explained the cause of emotions first.

The Fit Fuel Blog has many more interesting topics.


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: